Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hitchcock's Tales

From David Lloyd's interview:

...If James Stewart in Rear Mirror looked at the telescope, a woman fed a baby, then James smiled, then he is a gentleman. If the sequence is that James looked at the telescope, a girl wore bikini, then James smiled, then he is a naughty man...

watching scary movie is like dipping a finger into a cool water of fear...

blue food: blude fish, blue soup, blue bread...

What's your next movie? I am looking for the next body...

To highlight the poison milk glass, I put a light inside the milk glass...

Dear Mr. Hitchcock,
Since my daughter saw your film Psycho, she won't take shower anymore. She became unpleasant person. What we shall do?

Dear Sir,
Bring her to dry cleaner.
Hitchcock

3 comments:

Lady Door said...

Being a tiny waterdrop of the 'poetic web' suits me... thank you.
I've read what you wrote on Getzapped's blog... Do you know a wonderful writer named Neil Gaiman?... Well, in his graphic novel "Sandman", one of his masterpieces, he writes: "People think dreams aren't real just because they aren't made of matter
of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes."
Ashes are the 'memories' of fire... they are like unshakable 'lost hopes'.
So you can clearly see how ashes themself are very essenzial to make dreams come true... even more 'in front of laundry machines'... ^__^

Chiara

Yang Cai said...

I used to have a book "Daydreaming in Humans and Machines."
http://www.amazon.com/Daydreaming-Humans-Machines-Computer-Thought/dp/0893915629

I painted my color dreams. I also made a digital video about one of them. I think it would be interesting to learn how people interprate it.

Today I had a tactile dream.

Lady Door said...

I'm always daydreaming... maybe this is why I never remember my night dreams... who konws.
I prefer watercolours, but I like paintings n° 2 and n° 5... especially the colours.